New service level: personal private webinar
January 15, 2015
Software and service providers have long used webinars to deliver information and updates to groups. Now one vendor in the HP 3000 market is making the webinar highly focused. MB Foster is scheduling Personal Webinars.
CEO Birket Foster is available for private bookings with customers or prospects who need questions answered on a variety of topics. According to an email sent this week, the list from the company's Wednesday Webinars over the past few years includes
- Application Migrations, Virtualization, Emulation, Re-host, Retire, Replace
- Data Migration, Transformations, Decommissioning
- Big Data
- Bring Your Own Devise (BYOD)
- Data Quality, Governance, MDM (Master Data Management)
- Decision Support, Advanced Analytics, Dashboarding
- User reporting, ad hoc query and analysis
- Using Powerhouse in the 21st Century
- Enterprise Windows Batch Job Scheduling
- ITIL and APM
- Document Management
- Enterprise Data Storage
The vendor says to schedule this one-to-one briefing contact Chris Whitehead at 905-846-3941, or send a request to [email protected], along with the desired topic and available dates and times.
For the past 3 years MB Foster has hosted Webinars every Wednesday at 11 am PST and 2 pm EST. As not everyone is available on a Wednesday, we are offering "Book a Private Webinar." If you have a topic your organization needs to address we would be pleased to conduct a webinar with your team.
If you have an alternative suggested topic, we would appreciate the feedback. Whatever the topic, we will have the webinar team include a subject matter expert to address your needs.